Friday, March 4, 2011

Planning Could Lead To Better Eating Habits

Researchers at McGill have found that visualisation and planning can improve eating habits


 Planning for Better Food Habits


What's super interesting about this research is how easy it is to implement. I put it to the test by planning out the amount and type of protein I was going to have in my diet for the past week and visualised myself putting this plan into action. It worked. I stuck to my plan and really feel a sense of satisfaction that I didn't stray from it. While I'm not certain how much influence the visualisation actually had, the planning out really did have an affect. I'll have to try each component separately and judge for myself. 


Give it a go and see if it works for yourself :)


x

No comments:

Post a Comment