Saturday, February 19, 2011

The Chemistry of Cooking

Woke up this morning to find my room lit with wonderful sunshine (I forgot to close my blind last night). I made myself a cup of tea, switched on the laptop and have spent the last few hours watching the world go by. Granted there's not much to watch on campus at the weekends but it's peaceful and the birds are singing :) This is also the first morning where I haven't had to scramble to type up more of my thesis so I intend to take full advantage of the sunshine while I wait for my proof-readers to send me emails with all the fixing-up work I have to do before the final submission this Friday :P


While doing my usual morning browse through the internet I happened upon this; The Chemistry of Cooking. I know it's not related to Psychology but it was just so interesting and related to food (!!!) that I felt I had to post it up :)



No comments:

Post a Comment